We advise on the registrability of proposed trade marks. Our professional staffs work closely with our clients and their marketing agencies on the creation and adoption of new trade marks.
Many of our clients operate global businesses. We are able to service our clients’ trade mark needs around the world through our established network of associates. The special relationships developed by our company with many attorney firms in key foreign markets provide ongoing, substantial benefits to our internationally focused trade mark clients.
Our key services in the field of protection of trade mark rights include:
• Advising on registrability and trade mark searches
• Filing and prosecuting trade mark applications
• Advising on infringement issues
• Trade mark objections, non-use and cancellation actions
• Trade mark watching, monitoring and surveillance
• Trade mark due diligence
• Trade mark licensing and commercialisation