Our practice in the field of pharmaceutical law covers the following issues:
- Registration of pharmaceuticals and medical devices;
- Promotion of pharmaceuticals;
- Pharmaceutical advertising (study and approval of advertising materials, dispute resolution);
- Antimonopoly and competition law;
- Unfair competition on the pharmaceutical market;
- Legal support in the matters of public procurement of pharmaceuticals and medical devices (state tenders);
- Adapting corporate practices to the requirements of anti-corruption acts;
- Protection of personal data.
We provide services related to regulatory clearance for mergers and joint ventures, representation before the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine; unfair competition; economic competition and industry specific regulation.
Our lawyers advise on the issues of use of copyright and trademarks in advertising, misleading advertising, comparative advertising issues, etc.
The firm provides services in the field of company registration, corporate reorganisations, liquidation of companies, foreign investment, joint ventures, licensing and technology transfer, and contract issues. The company also assists newly established and existing businesses with infrastructure projects, property investment, asset disposal; leasing and due diligence.
Our team of lawyers is experienced in representing clients in courts in disputes arising in the corporate and commercial sectors to include those over debt recovery, compensation of damages, invalidation of contracts, establishing property rights, resumption of an estate, breach of contracts and other disputes under the jurisdiction of the Ukraine commercial courts.
The company is also active in promoting and practising alternative dispute resolution schemes, in particular mediation.
Ukrainian, English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Russian, Czech.